Mr. Smalley was awarded Outstanding Educator of the Year by the Jordan Education Foundation. Congratulations Mr. Smalley! You can watch the presentation of the award by clicking here.
If you are interested in being a student body officer next year, please review the information on this document. If you have questions, please see Ms. Feist.
Please use the link below to access a permission slip that can be printed and signed so that your student is eligible to participate in intramural competitions on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school.
Please use the link below to view the March Diamondback Gazette.
On Tuesday, March 9, all seventh grade College & Career Awareness students will have the opportunity to participate in a job shadow. The purpose is to allow students to experience the world of work and to apply their education in a real world setting.
Please use the link below to view our opening for a part time accompanist position.
FHMS Parents & Guardians,
We are excited to announce the Fort Herriman Middle School 2021 Virtual Parent Teacher Conference. Conferences will be held February 8 - 11. Below are a few important details you need to know:
- All conferences will be held on Zoom.
- Use this link to access all of the teacher's Zoom meetings.
- All teachers will be available online from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Wednesday, February 10. You may sign up for a time through Skyward parent access.
- Teachers will also be able to meet with you during different times next week. All meetings outside of Wednesday evening will be drop-in only. No appointment is necessary. Please see the schedule to identify teacher availability.
- If these times do not work for you and your family, please feel free to email teachers with any questions or concerns.
Please reach out to the school if you have any questions. We look forward to another successful Parent Teacher Conferences week.
Thanks to the members of the Music Makes Music organization for their inspiring message and rockin' performance. To our amazing student body and orchestra students - well done!!
"We are Fort Herriman, we have a lot of pride...we respect ourselves and others and we love to rock-n-roll."
HOPE Squad Nomination Form