For information about becoming a seventh grade student body officer, please click here. If you have additional questions, please contact Miss Feist.
Use the link below to access a listing of the lunch schedules for first semester. If you have questions, please discuss them with you teachers.
To request changes to your schedule, please visit the counseling website.
Please review the documents linked below as you register and prepare for the 2021 - 2022 school year.
- Secondary Student Registration Materials (English)
- Secondary Student Registration Materials (Spanish)
- Parent Letter
- Beginning of School Reminders
- 2021 - 2022 Middle School Calendar
- Supplemental Student Accident Insurance
- Registration Information
- 2021 - 2022 Fort Herriman Middle School Bell Schedule
- Fort Herriman Middle School Map
- Join the PTSA
- PTSA Memory Book
- School Community Council
Click on the link below to see the summer bus schedule.
Mrs. Grant received the Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce's Teacher of the Year Award! She was also recognized by Jordan School District CTE as a recipient of a CTE Choice Award. Congratulations Mrs. Grant!
Please use the link below to view the April Diamondback Gazette.
Mr. Smalley was awarded Outstanding Educator of the Year by the Jordan Education Foundation. Congratulations Mr. Smalley! You can watch the presentation of the award by clicking here.