Our mission is to provide each student with opportunities for high levels of academic learning and to nurture social and emotional well-being in a safe environment.
Our purpose is to facilitate, promote and foster an environment that supports high levels of student learning.
|What We Believe In|
- FHMS believes all students can learn and learning is our highest priority.
- FHMS believes our instruction allows students to apply learning in a relevant and meaningful context for their lives.
- FHMS believes all students learn in different ways and we strive to accommodate diverse learning styles through a variety of instructional and assessment strategies.
- FHMS believes each student is a valuable individual with unique needs and we work toward meeting those needs through the services and resources we offer.
- FHMS believes a safe, positive, and comfortable school environment promotes supportive relationships and fosters student learning.
- FHMS believes students, teachers, administrators, support staff, parents, and outside stakeholders share the responsibility to promote student learning.
- FHMS is committed to continuous improvement to promote opportunities for success and to enable students to become successful, confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
|Desired Results for Student Learning|
Character Development – Students will become positive contributing members of their communities, by implementing our rattle traits into their daily lives.
Communication - Students will be able to effectively communicate with others using a variety of mediums.
Continuous Learning – Students will be able to apply learning in a relevant and meaningful context for their lives.
Critical Thinking – Students will be able to apply knowledge and strategies to effectively work through everyday situations.